Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal
Welcome! Your Mitchell Hamline Student ID and password provide access to this portal where you can:
- View financial aid scheduling
- See frequently asked questions about financial aid
- Accept or decline offered financial aid loans
- Check on financial aid disbursement processing
We also provide loan requirement completion guidance, and directions for completing a Direct PLUS Loan application well before the beginning of fall semester.
Welcome New Admits!
Sign in with your MHSL ID and password (exam number for incoming students)
Need financial aid help? Send an email to the Financial Aid Office
Federal Application Information
Federal FAFSA school code is G02391
File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year to determine eligibility for work-study and/or loans.
No FAFSA is required to receive scholarships.
- As a graduate level student, only your own (and your spouse) income and assets are reviewed
- Federal aid for graduate level students is limited to federal loans and work-study. No federal or state grants are available.
- Submit the FAFSA each year you expect to receive federal aid
- Contact 1-800-4-FED-AID, 1.800.433.3243 for assistance with the FAFSA