Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal
The 2020-21 award year is now available! You will be directed there when you log in. If you need to review prior year information, please use the drop down at the upper right hand corner of the page once you log in.
Your Mitchell Hamline Student ID and password provide access to this portal where you can:
- View financial aid scheduling
- See frequently asked questions about financial aid
- Accept or decline offered financial aid loans
- Check on financial aid disbursement processing
Portal password requirements:
- 9 characters long
- contain one uppercase and one lowercase character
- include one of these symbols: ! @ # $ % ^&*( )
The portal is locked after 6 failed log-in attempts and password need to be reset every 6 months
Need financial aid or passcode help? Send an email to the Financial Aid Office
Federal Application Information
Federal FAFSA school code is G02391
File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year to determine eligibility for work-study and/or loans. If this is the first time you'll fill out the FAFSA, get an FSA ID account first.
- As a graduate level student, only your own (and your spouse) income and assets are reviewed. Parent assests are not needed for the FAFSA.
- Federal aid for graduate level students is limited to federal loans and work-study. No federal or state grants are available.
- Submit the FAFSA each year you expect to receive federal aid
- Contact 1-800-4-FED-AID, 1.800.433.3243 for assistance with the FAFSA
No FAFSA is required to receive scholarships.